HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

This Is The Voice!

Friday, December 5, 2014




Next up, meet Phillip J.  He is a 25 year old aspiring singer who hails from the North Pole.  Give it up for Phillip J.!

"Mom...I think Phillip is in a competition."  You would be correct sir.  Good job figuring that out since you have never seen the show. I sure am glad that at least the superheros want to compete to have Phillip on their team.  Go team Vader!

Your first thought might be...wow...mom has a lot of time on her hands.  And maybe I do.  However, I made sure I had that time to hand craft the little chairs, make the stage and microphone (complete with Aerosmith scarfs), be aware that we need to have a glittery backdrop and yes...if you noticed the spotlight on Phillip...no details were spared. I have such a fun time doing stuff like this and hopefully it won't be wasted on Colin.  Hopefully years down the road he will say, "Mom, remember when you were a dork and made a complete Voice re-creation for Phillip?"  I sure do honey...now lets finish applying the black goo to your Helix costume for Comic-Con.  You don't want to disappoint anyone.  Maybe this becomes the point where people think the Elf is creepy?!  I'm still trying to figure that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code