HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Ask And I Will Make It Happen

Sunday, December 7, 2014



So Phillip deviated a little bit from some of his planned shenanigans.  Colin asked a few days ago, if he wore his Garfield shirt to bed, would Phillip do something with Garfield?  Ya know what...OF COURSE who doesn't love Garfield more than this mom, so let's see what we can do.  Just so happens I have a Garfield wreath hanging around the house.  Ha!  What do I NOT have that's Garfield hanging around the house?!

I think this was a good little stunt that Phillip pulled.  I know Colin was excited. He said, "see mom, I told you if I wore this shirt Philllip would do something with Garfield."  Glad to make it happen buddy-bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code