HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Connect 4!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014



One of my fondest memories of the game Connect 4 was sitting in Arby's with my best friend Wendy having Connect 4 tournaments.  We would sit there for what seemed like hours playing the game to see who would be the ultimate champion. We were good.  I mean REALLY good. Most of the games ended up in draws.  Ah...good times!

So when Colin received this game as a birthday gift, no one was more excited than me.  Granted playing with him is not as challenging, and I'm always reminding him the object of the game is to connect "4", not 3 or 2 or bingo. So I guess Phillip decided it was time for him to practice the game if not to play with Colin, but to play with a Connect 4 pro!

I wonder if there is a way to make money playing this game?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code