HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Christmas Day 2012

Sunday, January 6, 2013





As always, mom got a little behind on her blogging. Santa spoiled me again this year. I got my kitchen and chocolate, but I also got pots and pans and food for my kitchen too. It has been so much fun to play with. When mommy bakes cookies I get to bake cookies with her. I also got a really cool Garfield chair. I think mom knew if she smothered me with Garfield, I would end up liking Garfield too and then even though she was buying stuff for me...it would really be for her too. She is tricky that one! Thank you Santa for everything. I promise I will be a good boy this year so you will come and visit me again.

1 comment:

  1. Spoiled boy!

    LOVE your new kitchen and Garfield chair, Santa and mommy and daddy took good care of you this year, just like I expected!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code