HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Kristin's Baby Shower

Sunday, January 6, 2013








This morning my mom helped throw a baby shower for her best friend Kristin. She did such a good job. She made all of the decorations and favors as well as the cookies. I'm really proud of her because it took her some late nights and several weekends to finish everything. I'm pretty sure Kristin enjoyed everything. My mom just wanted to make sure it was special for her because Kristin does so many things for my mom. If it weren't for her, my mommy couldn't spoil me like she does.
And just for Grandpa...these pictures were taken with mommy's new camera. She is REALLY excited and can't wait to take some classes to learn more about it. Just what she needs...another hobby :)

4 comments:

  1. Your mommy did an AMAZING job with Shelby's shower, and everything was beyond perfect!! The problem is, the more she does this amazing stuff, the more everyone realizes how talented she is, and she's going to be swept up by somebody else and taken away from me... :(

    I am eating a sugar cookie at this very moment, and only have one Oreo cookie left, which I am guarding with my life!

    Please ask your mommy to send me her pics, they turned out SO much better than the ones I took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and would like to recreate it as a part of my hostess gifts. Where did you purchase the jars and honey stirrers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie,

    I purchased the jars from Hobby Lobby. They were originally $2.00, but where on sale for $1.00 each. The honey dippers I purchased from Save-on-crafts.com. They were 25 for $14.00.
    I also want to apologize for the late response. I have been having some problems with my email and your comment just barely showed up. I hope this makes it to you in time, and good luck with your favors.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code