HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Not Much Has Changed In 30 Years!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010



First of all, thanks mom for taking the time to post a new blog. It's only been like 3 weeks!

Since I've been able to pull myself up on things I've become a very curious boy. And since I LOVE pulling open drawers and opening cabinets, mom has had to start installing safety locks on everything. These are the type of locks that grandma and grandpa used for her 30 some years ago...and with the exception of a couple of features...they are pretty much the same. Mommy sure does feel bad that her mommy and daddy had to spend all that time installing theirs because she quickly found out how "fun" and "easy" they are to install. I'm not sure what words mommy used during the nearly 1 hour it took to install 4, but I can't imagine they were very nice. Anyway, I will be sure to put those locks to good use and figure out how to bypass them in no time flat.
Love ya mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code