HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Merry Christmas To All...

Wednesday, December 24, 2014



It has finally arrived...Christmas Eve.  Still to this day one of the hardest days for me to get through because I am so excited for Christmas.  Every year, and again tomorrow, no matter what I do, I will be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 5:00am (that's being generous) ready to peak around the corner to see what Santa brought.

I hope that even though it seems right now like Colin doesn't really care about much, that some of the things we do as traditions will carry with him and he will look forward to every year.

Farewell Phillip.  We had a great time and will miss you.  I hope to see you again next year and I'm sure Colin feels the same way!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code