HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Better Call Saul

Wednesday, December 10, 2014



Do I secretly hope this will get me a date with Mr. Aaron Paul? "But Shannon...he's married"  Ahhh, technicalities!!  You get several free passes in life, don't you?!

Hand-stitched hazmat suit...check! Blue meth and lots of cash...check!  Confusing your five year old...check!  This one was more for mom and dad.  When you have done several Elf ideas, you start finding creative ways to stay different.  Again, Mr. Paul would find this creative and worthy of his time, right?  Colin thought Phillip was really funny, and asked, "what's he doing?" He's baking honey.  "What's the blue stuff?"  Candy honey, candy!

Even though dad took a little wind out my sails (he didn't know what the theme was), I like it and I'm proud of the time and thought I put into it, so there!

Here's hoping Phillip doesn't knock on your door :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code