HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Good Bye Grandma

Saturday, March 19, 2011



My grandma went up to the sky today to watch over me from the clouds. I am a very lucky boy to have gotten to know my grandma. I wish I could have had longer with her because there are so many things I haven't done yet that I wanted her to be a part of. I would not trade the time I had with her for anything! She spoiled me rotten and always took me for rides on her wheelchair. She is the best grandma any kid could ever have and I just feel bad she had to wait so long for me to "get here". I know how much I meant to her and I'm glad I could make her smile and laugh. I know that everything I do in life I will do with her in mind. She touched a lot of peoples hearts and there's going to be a big void there for a long time. I hope she knows how much me and mommy love her and we are glad that she is now with her mommy and daddy. I love you grandma and I will miss you!

1 comment:

  1. You are right sweet boy, your grandma will ALWAYS be watching over you, and will love you no matter what path you take in life. You are lucky to have had time with her, and your grandpa will continue to spoil you forever! You are lucky to have so many people who love you, you're an amazing little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code