HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Thursday, January 13, 2011



Hi dad. It has been nice being able to Skype with you the last couple of days. I have a feeling that this blog is going to be more for you than anyone over the next couple of months. But that's ok. I just hope they give you something to look forward to and are fun to read.
So, here are a couple of pictures mommy took. In the first one I am helping mommy work out with the exercise bands. She did ok, but I'm going to have to be a lot more harder on her in the future! The next one is a picture I colored (mom helped on some of it). She bought me a coloring book with markers. They are SO fun and taste SO good. My favorite thing to do is take all the caps off the markers. It drives mom crazy!! And then the last picture is kind of dumb, but mommy is SO proud that these are here OWN nails. She hasn't picked at them at all and they are all the same length and she decided to get all crazy and paint them black. She seems happy so that's good. I'm glad you are a leader over there. Stay safe and we will talk to you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Where is the pic of your nails?! I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you're a working mom, you can't update your blog?!

    Get cracking, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you feeling sweet boy?

    Is the medication kicking in yet? Hope you are on a speedy road to recovery! That darn daycare!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code