HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

The Pumpkin Train

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm not even going to comment on how long it's been since mommy updated my blog! I went with grandpa again this year to Heber to ride the pumpkin train. I got to wear my costume, Garfield of course, and pick out some pumpkins for Halloween. It wasn't as fun as it was last year; they made the setup goofy and it was CROWDED! Like...don't ever do anything like this over a UEA weekend...ever! But I like riding the train and I like going to places like this with grandpa. It's the best.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky boy to ride the pumpkin train! Jackson and I have not yet checked that out, but maybe next year.

    I will try not to harass your mommy about being so slow to update the blog... I know she has been super busy and has a lot on her plate!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code