HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Happy Halloween!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

This year for Halloween I was Garfield. It makes sense because I was Odie a couple of years ago. I loved my costume this year and maybe if mommy stops being lazy, she will wear the Garfield costume grandma made her and we will have our pictures taken together! This was also my first year helping to carve the pumpkins. I made a kitty with mommy's help. I also helped mommy paint several pumpkins and squash. She is pretty creative but the pressure is on to do something different every year!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pumpkins! I love the painted ones also, I need to get your mommy's skills to rub off on me at some point in the near future...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code