HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Birthday Weekend: Part 1

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Since my birthday is on Monday, and my party was on Saturday...mommy and daddy decided to celebrate my birthday ALL weekend! On Saturday we went to Classic Fun Center. They have inflatable toys to jump, climb and slide down. They have a "jungle" to clime through and games to play. It was a lot of fun. All my friends and family came and they made it such a special day. They really spoiled me this year. I had a Mickey Mouse cake but the frosting was the best part. After going through all the pictures that mommy and daddy took, I think I'm going to have mommy ask for a new camera! SO many blurry pictures, but I move too fast. I can't hold still. Mom will just have to take a class on how to use a special camera. She has time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code