HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Birthday Weekend: Part 2

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Today mommy and daddy woke me up with balloons and silly string. Oh my gosh is that stuff fun. We had some muffins and then I got to open up my presents. It was a day early, but daddy has to work early and late tomorrow and since we are going over to grandpa's house on my birthday for what I hear is a special surprise, they let me have my presents today. I got some fun building blocks and games for my Leappad, but I got some new sheets for my bed. Now a have a complete set and it looks so fun in my room. Thank you mom and dad. I had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. SPOILED boy! Look at you! I have a feeling that your grandpa spoiled you even more...

    You are going to have high hopes for Santa Clause, but I am sure he will come through for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code