HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Monday, June 7, 2010



Morning dad! Boy, there sure has been a lot going on since I talked to you last. The neighbors that cut down all their pretty trees...put up a for sale sign in their yard. Your sunglasses came in the mail yesterday so hopefully they won't break again. Mommy pushed a button on your alarm clock that is supposed to change the color of the display...but it keeps changing all different colors and mommy can't get it to stop. She tried using her alarm clock, but it's broken. Oh ya, I fell off grandpa's arm chair yesterday. I got a little scratch on my forehead, but I'm ok. Grandpa is the one who isn't ok. He still is worried something is going to be wrong with me. Even grandma thought I was ok. And when you get back we should build an ark! Lehi, Holliday and Murray are having major floods. And of course all the rivers and creeks are flooding.
Mom was hoping that because she has been so busy the days would just fly by...but it's really lonely here without you. We miss you a lot.
And don't tell mommy I said anything, but ever since my little toy started making noise on its own...mommy has been freaked out that there is something else in the house. She has been noticeing weird little things around the house ever since. Frankly, I think it's just her memory. She forgets she does certain things and then it creeps her out. Oh well, we will just have to take extra care of her!
Hope you have a good work day today. Be sure to let mom know if you still have the weekend off.
Love you daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code