HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

My Trip to San Francisco!

Monday, June 14, 2010




Hi daddy. We sure do miss you.

This weekend me and mommy drove down to San Francisco to visit daddy. I did SO good driving in the car for so long, but mommy did such a good job making sure I had things to keep me occupied. We went to Fisherman's Wharf and had lots of good seafood. We walked the pier and saw a seal. Then we went to the Aquarium By the Bay. That was fun. I saw sharks, starfish, mommy got to pet a stingray! Even though mommy put sunscreen on me, I still got my first sunburn. It wasn't bad, but mommy feels awful about it. The next day we took a drive through Napa and Sonoma Valley. That was really neat. We took a tour at Sterling Vineyards. I got to take a tram ride up to the top of the mountain where the winery is. Mommy and daddy got to have 5 wine tastings throughout their walk and then they got to keep the glasses. Mommy got her favorite wine along with a couple of new ones to try. She was very happy! It was a short trip, but I'm glad we went.

I guess that's it for now daddy. Mommy will send you an email to get you up to speed on the current events. I sure hope this week goes by fast so you will be home soon. Have fun at Airforce camp and stay away from Hooter's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code