HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Hey Ladies!

Friday, June 25, 2010




I know, I know...it's not fair being this cute. This is the hat my mommy got me so I could be twinners with daddy. She got daddy a fedora for Father's Day so we could both be stylish men. Though I must admit I look much better in mine than daddy does, but I'm sure if he hangs around me long enough, he will pick up some pointers. Last night we went to a cousin's wedding and of course I was the cutest baby there in my summer casual linen shirt. Mom was so proud of how good I was. There was a couple of times that me and my cousin Austen started raising some heck together, but it was a party...you've got to let loose sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code