HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Caution!!! Not Safe for Work Pictures!

Monday, June 7, 2010





Hi dad!
Last night mom gave me a big boy bath and I got to eat bubbles for the first time. They're not too bad and I'm sure they will keep my mouth nice and clean. When mom finally put me to bed she started to do the rounds to get ready for bed and Nyssa walked through the cord on the Scentsy and knocked it off the table. I don't know how, but the actual base and light bulb didn't break. However, the little top where you put the wax did break. Mom isn't very happy about that!! And then we had a really big thunderstorm that had lightning and thunder and rain and hail. It was pretty cool and I was brave and slept through it. Well, we miss you had we hope you have a good day today.
Love you and talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code