HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

I Rode A Pony Today!

Friday, June 25, 2010





How exciting was today?! We went to the fun farm at Thanksgiving Point with aunt Wendy, Aunna and Emma. It was pretty cool. I got to see goats, one of them had really long horns, pigs, lamas, cows. We got to make our own butter, and me and mom got put in jail (I figure it's best to start getting used to that now). And of course...I RODE A PONY!! It was so much fun. Mom made sure I didn't fall off, but I held on to the saddle like a big boy. I rode a boy horse. He was the smallest of them all. And then we went over to the dinosaur museum to have lunch. I got to see some really big dinosaur bones too. It sure was hot though. I think I have to agree with my mom that summer SUCKS!!! Too bad I'm still too small to go to a water park. Thanks aunt Wendy for a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code