HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Spooky Good Time

Tuesday, October 22, 2013





This weekend was Aunt Kristin's Halloween party.  It was awesome this year.  We played a bunch of games like being wrapped up like a mummy, ghost ring toss, and my favorite...a scavenger hunt.  That was awesome.  We were upstairs, downstairs, outside.  I found the last clue that led us to the treasure.  And of course I'm Garfield again this year.  I didn't even want to alter my costume either.  Mom said she would make Garfield a superhero or something, but I like him just the way he is!  Thank you Aunt Kristin for a fun party!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun at the party, and I love your Garfield costume!

    Jackson and Peyton should now know who Garfield is, so there will be no questions about your costume next year when you want to wear the same one again!

    At least Traiton knew Garfield! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code