HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Pumpkin Time with Grandpa

Sunday, October 27, 2013




Last week I went with grandpa to Wheeler Farm to pick out pumpkins, ride in the wagon and do a hay bail maze.  It was a lot of fun.  Mom bought some duck food so I could feed the duck and geese.  That was fun but kinda scary because they kept following me.  I loved the hay maze because I got to lead mom and grandpa around.  I knew where I was going though.  They shouldn't have been so worried.  Then I got to pick out some pumpkins.  I got some good ones and I'm excited to carve them out!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics from the pumpkin patch - glad you had such a great time with grandpa. You have the BEST grandpa, which I am sure you know!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code