HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

A Fresh Look

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I have been wanting to change the look of my blog for a while now and with the help of Nudge Media I finally did it.  She did the design for the Little Baby Garvin blog which I follow and if you are looking for creative chalkboard art, and cute baby ideas, this is a fun blog to follow. I encourage you to check both of them out. Thank you so much Kathy for your help! I hope you all like the changes.

I also wanted to post a sneak peak picture of Colin's new room.  For his 4th birthday, he is getting a full size bed and a small overhaul to his room.  I wanted to get this wood plank dog silhouette from Restoration Hardware, but they discontinued it before I got the chance to order it.  So....break out the artistic side, I ended up making my own.  It had its moments of frustration, naughty words and a small "hammering" fit, but all in all I think it turned out ok and I'm excited to see his room come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code