HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Thanksgiving Point

Friday, May 14, 2010




Today me and mommy went with aunt Wendy, Aunna and Emma to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. It was a beautiful day to be out and walk around the pretty flowers. We saw a bunny, some baby geese and an owl with two of her babies. They were really cool. I have never seen an owl before. We had a nice lunch on the patio and I had a nice little nap during the walk. I hope we go back again. I'm told there is a little farm I can go see with chickens and horses. Thanks aunt Wendy for inviting us to go with you. I had a bunch of fun. Oh ya...the best part is that I finally was able to have some pictures taken with mommy. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code