HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

My First Community Service

Monday, May 17, 2010


On Saturday me and daddy decided to do a Sandy community clean-up project. This will probably be my only non-court ordered community service I ever do! Mommy thought it would just be a day of picking up trash, so she decided to go to the mall, BUT...it was way more than that. We planted a tree! It was so much fun and now I can always say that was the tree I planted and it will be fun to see how much both of us grow over the years. I know that this tree will live a long life because daddy is really good at planting stuff and he made sure it was done right. He said Scott Matheson planted a tree too, but he didn't plant it deep enough and no one had the guts to tell him. Even if it doesn't end up dying, it will be overshadowed by the beautiful evergreen my daddy planted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code