HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

I'm 6 months old today!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010


I can't believe how fast time goes by. I'm 6 months old today and half way to being a year old. I've accomplished so many things in my first 6 months. I've been rolling over, eating my toes, saying "mama" and now trying really hard to sit up by myself and learn to crawl. My mom is always so proud of me and can't wait to see what I do next.
Unfortunately, mommy's computer died, so she is unable to put up pictures. She's got another one on the way so hopefully soon she can come back and add pictures of me on my 6 month birthday! She's got a couple really cute ones of me, but I always take good pictures, so she will just have to choose which ones to use.
Thanks mom...love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code