HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Monday, March 11, 2013


This weekend was daddy's birthday and I told mommy what the theme was going to be. I'm pretty into Angry Birds right now and I knew daddy would like that for his birthday. I had a lot of fun picking out the decorations and mom got to practice making a cake. She did...ok. Mom and dad even got to go ice skating for a little while. It looks like they had a pretty good time. I sure do like planning birthdays with all the cake and presents and balloons. I can't wait for grandpa's birthday next month.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING cake! I would expect nothing less from your mama! What a great picture of your mommy and daddy, I rarely see her post pics of the two of them together or all three of you together, and one day she is going to look back and want those pics.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code