HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

The Wheels On The Bus...

Monday, February 25, 2013



This weekend I took my first public transit ride up to the mountains. We didn't necessarily want to take the bus, but the weather forced us to. I was really excited though. I have always wanted to ride the "school" bus. We went up to Solitude Nordic resort for daddy's work party. I got to play in the snow, make snow angels and even play on a sled that mommy pulled around. It was awesome. I even had a blast playing on the snow hill waiting for the bus to pick us up...for 1 1/2 hours! That part wasn't fantastic. Once we finally got on the bus I was able to take a nap on mommy's lap, which is the best thing ever! I hope the next time we go up to the mountains it's to take me skiing!

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code