HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Hippity, Hoppity....

Saturday, April 16, 2011







What a great day for an Easter Egg hunt. Me and mommy and grandpa went over to Blessed Sacrament to look for eggs. This was my first Easter egg hunt and I did SO good. I found a bunch of eggs and I even found one that had a prize inside. I won a huge stuffed animal that I made mommy carry around everywhere. I'm glad the weather was nice. Mommy hated it because it was too hot for her, but it was fun to run around for a change. I'm slowly getting used to grass. I still have my doubts, but it's looking optimistic! Love you and miss you daddy! Oh ya...mommy says to quit working out because you are going to look better than she does!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!

    Love the pics with the Easter bunny, he doesn't look nearly so scary in this picture!!

    Can't wait to see you at Saturday's Easter egg hunt sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code