HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Happy Easter Daddy

Sunday, April 24, 2011






Hi Daddy! I had such a good Easter! I got a bounce house!!! The first couple of pictures are at aunt Kristin's house. I found a bunch of Easter eggs and won that big basket. It was so much fun and mommy didn't even help out that much. Then at grandpa's the Easter Bunny brought me a big Mickey Mouse...and a bounce house! It is SO much fun. I can't wait to go back. It has a slide and basketball hoops and even came with some balls and an inflatable hockey stick. It's AWESOME. We hope you had a good Easter. Mommy made sure the Easter Bunny knew where you were living. See you really soon!

1 comment:

  1. Spoiled boy! LOVE the bounce house, that's awesome!

    I almost got the same Mickey for Jackson, it was in my cart, and I put it back... Not sure where I would put such a large Mickey year round! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code