HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

My 1st Halloween

Monday, November 1, 2010




This year was my first Halloween and of course I was Odie. Mommy was Garfield, and daddy was just himself coming home from drill weekend. I went trick-or-treating, but our neighborhood had a bunch of old fuddy-duddies and only 4 houses gave out candy. I still had a good time though. I trick-or-treated at grandpa's house and he spoiled me with lots of yummy treats. Then on Halloween we went to a party at Holly's house (mommy's friend). We had a great time and I got to decorate my first cookie. What a great weekend. I wonder what could top it.....in about 4 more days!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! You and your mommy look great together!

    The real question is, were you able to eat the candy that you earned going door to door, and the Halloween cookie that you decorated?!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code