HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010






Well, technically yesterday was my birthday, but mom was so busy making sure I had the most awesome day, that she didn't get my blog posted. I got a little car, and snow clothes, money and toys. I got books and a drum filled with little music instruments and also a little zebra that I can bounce on. I even got a star named after me! Mom sent my picture into Good Things Utah and I got to be on tv!! I had my first taste of yummy, sugary cake. Mostly frosting, but it was so cool. We went to dinner with grandma and grandpa Brown, grandma Peterson, uncle Milt, aunt Steph and Austen. I had more cake at dinner too. I had such a fun day yesterday and mommy did such a great job making it special. Thanks mom...luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code