HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Uncle Ryan's Wedding

Friday, September 12, 2014




So at some point I found it was awesome posing for the camera.  Mom could not be happier!!  My uncle Ryan got married on a really great day...September 6th.  That happens to be the day mommy and daddy got married.  It's worked for them...so.  I got to play with my cousin Cayden and of course Reagen, Austen and Liam.  It was at a ranch in McCall, so there was a lot of room to run around and play.  Mom wasn't too excited because she is very uptight about grass stains and getting dirty.  I'm sure in the future she will try and work on that.  However, if she's lucky I will grow up not wanting to get my clothes dirty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code