HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Schools Out Vacation

Friday, June 20, 2014







Last week me and mommy and daddy, grandma and grandpa went to Mesquite, NV.  It was so much fun being in the water with my new Angry Bird attire and accessories. Me and mommy and grandpa ended up staying for the week and I got so good in the water I was going down the slide without water wings and even started swimming underwater towards mom.  Grandpa bought me a strawberry daiquiri at the pool.  The best part was the whipped cream.  We even had ducks stop by our door.  I fed them bread and they would come up so close to me.  It was awesome.  Even though I'm glad to be back home I'm already wanting to go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code