HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Easter...Part 2

Friday, April 5, 2013






I got to really help color the Easter eggs this year.  As a side note...you should probably boil the eggs a bit longer than my mom did, because we sure did have a surprise at lunch when we went to make some egg salad sandwiches! This year mom told me about "MAGIC" jellybeans.  The night before Easter I put some magic jellybeans in the yard and the next morning when I went outside, they had grown into suckers.  That was awesome since my favorite thing right now is suckers.  The Easter bunny came to our house and brought me some presents and he even stopped off at grandpa's house too.  I sure do miss the Easter bunny but I'm excited to see him again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Are you freaking kidding me?! Wrapped gifts for Easter!

    I want to come live with you!!

    Jackson Smith

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code