HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Introducing The Newest Peterson!

Thursday, March 1, 2012





This is Bert. He is my very first pet. I have been so excited about all things fish lately, mom and dad broke down and bought me a fish. As you can see...and as all of you know my mom...I had NO say what-so-ever what kind of bowl I would keep Bert in. The sad thing...mommy has 2 of these bowls. I must admit, it's pretty awesome. It lights up so I can see Bert at night. Thank you mom and dad for getting me my first pet and thank you for help taking care of him.

1 comment:

  1. What a great fishbowl, and you are correct Colin, that you have NO choice but to live the rest of your life with all things Garfield...

    I hope you like orange!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code