HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Who Lives In A Pineapple Under the Sea....

Monday, October 31, 2011





I was Spongebob Squarepants for Halloween this year. I like him a lot and laugh every time he comes on. I had such a fun Halloween this year. I went to daddy's work for lunch and some early trick-or-treating. Then I went over to grandpa's to trick-or-trick some more, and then I finished out the night trick-or-treating in my neighborhood. I did such a good job and I even carried my bag of candy the whole way. Every time mom would help I wouldn't let her. I'm a big boy mom...I'm almost 2!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE pics, can't believe you can hold your own bag at two!

    You need to teach my 3 1/2 year old to hold his bag Colin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE pics, can't believe you can hold your own bag at two!

    You need to teach my 3 1/2 year old to hold his bag Colin...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code