HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Monday, January 31, 2011





Hi dad! I finally got mom to sit down and update my blog. She's been pretty busy though with her new job. I'm proud of her for trying to stick it out, but I can't wait until she gives in and stays home all the time with me!
She got a pretty good picture of me sitting in your rocking chair. I was eating graham crackers and watching Mickey Mouse. In the other picture you will notice a red mark on my right eye. My right eye was feeling left out that my left eye had a bruise...so I face-planted into the leg of your desk. It actually hurt worse than it looks. The last picture mom took with her phone. We went to Aunna's dance recital and mom forgot to bring her camera. She also forgot until the last minute that she can take pictures with her phone. Needless to say, she missed the shot of me giving Aunna a hug and instead got this awesome picture of me climbing stairs. Way to go mom! Well, we hope you are doing good and can't wait until your home. Love you daddy!

p.s. we didn't win the lottery :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code