HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

My First Haircut!

Friday, September 10, 2010






Today I went with daddy to get his hair cut and while we were there I got my hair cut too. It was starting to get pretty long in the back and I wasn't ready to handle that much "party". I was SO good. I sat really still and just chewed on the fruit bar wrapper daddy gave me. F.Y.I...I was able to OPEN that fruit bar wrapper on the way home and when mommy found me I had it all over me and the car seat. Mom hasn't vacuumed her car in a while so I thought I would give her some motivation.

1 comment:

  1. Testing out your comment section!

    What a CUTE blog, you've done a great job keeping up with your sweet boy! I will check this out more often from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code