HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

We Went To Idaho!

Sunday, July 25, 2010





This weekend me and mommy and daddy went to Idaho to visit nana and papa. When I wasn't sucking on my feet, I was crying. I made sure mom had a pleasant 6-8 hour drive! We took a detour to Sun Valley since mommy had never been there before. It was pretty cool. We didn't do much other than walk around, but it was nice to be somewhere new (and out of the car). Then we just hung out at papa's all weekend. We spent a lot of time in the pool and we went to a bbq contest/music festival at Ann Morrison Park. It was HOT!!! But we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately mom and dad are ol' fuddy duddies and we didn't get to stay for The Backstreet Boys and Bret Michaels. Geez guys...why would you want to miss them??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code